Topband: W1BB

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: W1BB
From: Tree <tree@kkn.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 15:45:56 -0800
I hope that the direction of the technology discussion doesn't indicate
that those who use the spotting tools are resorting to lower criteria
for a QSO.

Since everyone can see how the tool is used, I think it is obvious that
this isn't the case.

I found an interesting thing poking around on the internet - some actual
W1BB newsletters on the W8JI web page.  Here is one that might be relevent
to the discussion:

http://w8ji.com/160%20History/bul0263.pdf

In red letters, are two paragraphs asking for any information for any
PY ham that would work W1BB or make private schedules.

So why is the band so dead?  Is this like last year when our best openings
are going to be in October?  Hoping for some good conditions during the
CQ WW CW so I can attempt a new W7 record.

73 Tree N6TR
tree@kkn.nte