Topband: Conditions FB To-night!

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Conditions FB To-night!
From: "Ed Swynar" <gswynar@durham.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 22:13:21 -0500
Good Evening,

Well, it was certainly a swell evening for me here --- some 18 different
European & South American callsigns, all worked A-OK, & in the log...most on
the very first call, & many in the midst of "mini-pile-ups" --- definitely a
first at VE3CUI!

Could almost sense the excitement in the fists of the Europeans as they
responded to calls from "7"-land --- a very FB night, indeed...most stations
from the west coast were as strong & as common here as stations from the
mid-west...could hardly tell them apart, were it not for the prefixes.

I wish I could stay up past the appointed hour of some 10:00 PM EST here, but I
had to get up at 4:30 AM to-day for work, & I'm gonna crash now...let me know
please, someone, how the band behaved after 0300UTC, with thanks in advance...!
(I'll bet it was stellar.)

~73~ Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ