Topband: 3V8DLH opertaion Jan 24th to 31st 2006

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: 3V8DLH opertaion Jan 24th to 31st 2006
From: Rudi - DK7PE <dk7pe@rooody.de>(by way of Bill Tippett<btippett@alum.mit.edu>)
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 16:20:19 -0500
Hi Bill,

we will be in Tunisia from Jan. 24th to 31st 2006 operating 3V8DLH.
Our 160/80/40m antenna will be a V160E TITANEX vertical.

We are a group of eight OPs and I will have to adjust my operating
times so that everybody has a chance to be on the radio. Most of them
do SSB and the digital modes. Details about our operation may be
found on Franks (DJ3FK) homepage http://www.dj3fk.de

By the way, I will try to show up during the CQ WW 160 contest for
some hours hoping to give some stations a new one on 160m.

I wish you and your family and all the Topband readers a peaceful and
happy new year!

73s Rudi - DK7PE