Re: Topband: how to set up a Skype receiving beacon

To: Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: how to set up a Skype receiving beacon
From: "John K9UWA" <JGoller@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 12:37:40 -0500
> Of course on a positive note a series of well-placed DX
> receivers would allow EA3JE to QSX on 160 instead of 40
> meters.  ;-)
>
> 73 Tom

I am with Tom on this one. About the time I am trying to work a
station close to one of these beacon receivers and several guys
start RRR'ing this thing and I can't hear my DX station... I am going
to be REALLY UPSET ... I vote to put all of them including this one
on 1800.1 or someplace were the DX isn't.

Also definitely see many possibilities for serious abuse..

John k9uwa

John Goller, K9UWA & Jean Goller, N9PXF
Antique Radio Restorations
k9uwa@arrl.net