Topband: 160 m ground system measurements

To: "Topband" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: 160 m ground system measurements
From: "Rudy Severns" <rudys@ordata.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 13:53:50 -0700
Recently we've had a good deal a talk about ground systems.  Here is a
example of some actual test data on a new 160 m ground system.  Over the
summer I laid down a new radial system for 160 m.  During the process I made
very careful measurements of feedpoint impedance and relative field
intensity using network and spectrum analyzers as the radials were placed.
A detailed description of the work can be found at:

www.antennasbyn6lf.com

73, Rudy N6LF