Topband: Beverages sharing supports?

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Beverages sharing supports?
From: Alan Benoit <wq5w@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 15:40:55 -0800 (PST)
Sorry for the possibly newby question, but I can't seem to find an answer to
this in the ON4UN book or the archives:

Can 2 seperate beverages (seperate feedlines, seperate transformers, seperate
ground rods) share the same supports?  I have a 585' NE beverage I recently put
up that uses 5' steel conduit supports with PVC pipe insulators at the top (~
7' height).  I have cut slits at the top of the PVC pipes and run the wire
through those.

Could I drill a hole in the PVCs about a foot vertical down from the current
wire and run another wire through these as an independent SW beverage without
excessive coupling of the antennas?

Thanks in advance for your replies.

73,
Alan, WQ5W