Re: Topband: Source of #31 Material Toroids?

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Source of #31 Material Toroids?
From: WØUN -- John Brosnahan <shr@swtexas.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 08:57:27 -0600
At 06:18 AM 12/14/2006, you wrote:
> > I know that some folks made a mass purchase a while ago, but I have yet to
> > find a place
> > where I can order some #31 material toroids.

I was always a Digi-Key guy (founded by a ham) but after moving to Texas I
have been impressed with Mouser as a distributor of an amazing number of
products.  Very prompt service and the best prices for most of the things I
buy.  And they have no minimum order size.

They stock a lot of EMI stuff including both #31 material beads as well as
clamp-ons.

http://www.mouser.com/catalog/628/750.pdf

This is the page for relevant Fair-Rite products and shows a 1" OD with 1/2" ID
by 1-1/8 long type #31 bead for $1.62 in single quantities.  Down to $1.48 in
hundreds.

--John   W0UN