Topband: top band Inverted L

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: top band Inverted L
From: F3WT <ars.f3wt@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 22:24:23 +0100
Hi Armin,

  I am not ready either anymore on 160M and even 80M after recent
autumn storms...
As for your question, I wonder whether a very light horizontal
height.
May be you would wrap an helicoïdal for the first 10M ( pine)
Most Inv L I read abt here have 10M vertical section and 30M
horizontal only; it would need further ( longer)  radials though I
think.

Now look at this!
http://www.koppel24.de/
I am sure you  have electric fences like these in ZL to keep  your
nice  sheeps together !  Don' t you?  :-))
I plan to use one of these 10MM wide with 4 or 6 conductors. The
application are numerous: folded dipole, loaded areal and ( elevated)
radials, wrapped helicoïdal vertical,  loaded radials, parallel
( symetrical ) feeders, etc ...  I should find out what both losses
(and perhaps if needed velocity factors) are though!
I would imagine to shortcircuit  relevant  two wire out of four at
one  extremity and two other at the other end to yield a loop, or
broadband an areal by putting them in parallel...etc...

Besides:  200M for  8 €  is  a steal!
73.
Pierre.
F3WT