Topband: BX0ZR

To: <Topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: BX0ZR
From: "LA5HE Ragnar Otterstad" <la5he@otterstad.dk>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 00:24:25 +0100
They had a very good signal into Scandinavia also last night. In fact
slightly better than on 80 earlier in the evening.
I was very impressed by the lsitening capabilities , after I had reply on my
first call !!
Does not happen every day !! hi

Right now, i.e. 2315 , XT2C is coming through with a 56-79 signal.

73

Rag  LA5HE

BX0ZR was very good into southern Colorado this morning on 160 between 13 &
1400.  The station was also very strong on 80 mtrs a true 579 and was
relatively easy to work from here but not so on 160.  Also, the received
signals on 160 were much better on the transmit antenna, inverted "L" in
this particular case, than the Beverages that favored the BX direction.
Some qsb on Georges signal this morning but nearly as deep and pronounced as
it has been in the past few days generally speaking.

/j