Topband: POWER_LINE_NOISE_PRIVATE_UPDATE!!!

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: POWER_LINE_NOISE_PRIVATE_UPDATE!!!
From: "George" <goofyham@highstream.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 08:14:33 -0500
To everyone that sent a response to my dilemma here is the preliminary outcome.

New York State Electric and Gas called me yesterday with bad news!

The customer around the corner on 4 Rod Road, Marilla, NY, with high voltage
lines going back to his house about 900 yards off the road OWNS the poles,
wire, insulators, and what ever. He is responsible for all maintenance on his
line and must hire an electrical contractor to resolve my noise issues.
BUT, a NYSEG supervisor will visit the customer and advise him of his
responsibilities to mitigate the noise issues with his line. I suspect this
NYSEG supervisor is going to try and get the job, and of course charge him.
 Keep tuned.
George  W2YJ   Marilla, NY