Topband: Yorba Linda Report

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Yorba Linda Report
From: "Rick D" <n6pe@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 17:24:55 -0800
Pretty good conditions, Noise was only S 8-9 last night so I've worked 164 x 53
so far.

With my TS-940S 80% only come back if I call 90-100 CPS lower in Freq with the
XIT, JA3YBK 200 CPS lower

Only heard YBK and JA0QNJ as usual

UA0DC could not hear me, called ME in ARRL in December

K7CA/CE1 was strong, until he came back to me then drifted into the mud, seem
to be typical of everybody.... loud until they come beck then fade hi hi

Even though I bought his book I still could not hear ON4UN when he was on, or
any other EU station for that matter.

Missing 4 NE USA 1 land, DC, DE, SC, WY NE and 7 VEs will be looking for them
tonight but noise is +10 over tonight.

Alpha 78 melted solder out of one PL-259, repaired it today.

Rick Darwicki  -= N6PE =-
17775 Elmhurst Circle
Yorba Linda, CA 92886

http://www.stores.ebay.com/n6peradiotubes