Topband: EZ8 information

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: EZ8 information
From: "Nodir Tursoon-Zadeh" <nmt@at-communication.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 15:35:46 +0500
I was asked many times about EZ hams and just got release from EZ8CQ.

Here the original text and original translation

-------------------------------------
CQ, CQ, CQ de EZ!

Dear friends, colleagues!
Turkmenistan Radio Amateur League regrets to inform that: Starting from 2006
Turkmenistan Ministry of Communications, without any official explanations,
refuses to give radio-amateur sportsmen of Turkmenistan permission to use
amateur radio stations.
With deep regret, we inform that we have no further opportunity to work on
air and to represent our country in different international competitions.
We also announce with deep regret that BARKELOV RUDOLF IOSIFOVICH -an
honoured radio sport instructor, Turkmenistan Radio Amateur League
radiotelegraphists1 teacher, and GUBENKO ALEKSANDR EFIMOVICH - an active
first category radio-amateur - ex UH8AS (had no time to restore under the
prefix EZ) left this world for a better one. Moreover fell forever silent
the preliminary calls: EZ8BO ex UH8BO - of the oldest and most active
radio-amateur, till 2003 - a president of Turkmenistan Radio Amateur
League - ZVONTSOV EVGENIY MIKHAYLOVICH, and EZ8DI ex UH8DI - of a former
chief of the central joint radio station UH8KAA ex UK8HAA, UH9AWA-SHABALIN
VLADIMIR BORISOVICH.
Memory of them will live on forever in our hearts!
For information that is more detailed you can contact: "Turkmenistan Radio
Amateur League" POB 555, 744020 Ashgabat, Turkmenistan

Chairman of board Secretary of board

ADAKOV B.T. (EZ8AI) ZINEVICH V.P. (EZ8BP)

I will advise EZ8CQ and the gang ask IARU to help. TRAL member of IARU and
possibly it could change and show support.

Regards,

Nodir Tursoon-Zadeh
EY8MM

Tel: +992 (918) 617373