Re: Topband: QSLing

To: <BLamboley@aol.com>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: QSLing
From: "f8bpn" <f8bpn@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 22:27:42 -0000
Hi All!

This side it is not so bad! 43 States worked, 42 confirmed, mostly via the
bureau. May be a few requests via direct mail, but not more than 3 or 4.
Still waiting for WA to be confirmed, it should come via the bureau.
About DXCC, 168 DXCC worked, 156 confirmed, 7 QSL have not been sent yet, 5
QSL are still out, 2 are sure lost, may be for one I have been dreaming the
QSO...
All European countries was confirmed via the bureau and now as I am not
working so many DXCC every year, I can send a few requests via direct mail,
but I am sure that if I was patient enough these QSL should come via the
bureau either.
I would say that 160 m is still the "gentlmen band" as almost all QSL sent
with SASE was back in a short delay, there are of course some exceptions...
How to get a QSL from A6? 3 QSO in the log, I tryed different solutions, but
never got any answer.
9K?, I think this should be resolved soon.
I think, DXCC, WAS... can be done with only bureau cards and my ponion is
that the possibility should be done to every one to fill up his or her DXCC,
WAS or so, via the bureau.
See you for the ARRL DX contest, just a bit for fun on 160, I'll be busy
this week end.

73/88 de F8BPN, Mau
f8bpn@wanadoo.fr
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/ph-martin/f8bpn