Re: Topband: What's best (your opinion)

To: "'EP Swynar'" <gswynar@durham.net>, <topband@contesting.com>,"'Dave Blaschke'" <w5un@wt.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: What's best (your opinion)
From: "Jeff Maass" <jmaass@k8nd.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 07:27:40 -0500

G'day Eddy:

You can think your happy Utopian thoughts, but Topband contesters (especially
in Europe,
but in North America too) are still going to want the answer as to what radio
and filters
handles the situation of a filled-up band best.

We contest on the band with operators we have, not those we wish we had...

73,  Jeff K8ND