Topband: Beverage question answered...

To: "Topband" <Topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Beverage question answered...
From: "Clint Talmadge" <unclebudd@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 11:40:43 -0600
Well the overwhelming answer is to go against John's advice and run it through
the woods. John D may have changed his thinking as some who have a later
version did not find that statement ( 2nd Edition, Chapter 7 para # 1.18
"Location of the Beverage").

So that is my plan. I intend to use the Beverage Match offered by ICE through
Radioware for my first to remove any inconsistencies in the installation. With
the knowledge that I can run them through the woods I have the opportunity to
go in many directions. I will start with one toward Europe for the most "bang
for my buck".

Clint - W5CPT