Topband: This morning on 160 meters

To: "topband refector" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: This morning on 160 meters
From: "kk4tr" <jdube1@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 14:23:06 -0500
A strange thing happened to me this morning. After calling "CQ DX"  on 1820 khz
so many Japanese stations came back to my call, it was difficult to get a clear
call sign out of the many calling.  Finally I managed about 3 or 4 stations did
stand out and I was able to have some very fine qso's.  I believe the point
that I am making is that condx have been very good to the west from my location
in Florida. I copied the FK3 and the VK9 with reasonably good sigs as well as
several other before now I was uable to hear.  It appears that it is finally my
turn to at least hear the dx again and even get to work a few!!!!!  73's aall.

Joe KK4TR