Re: Topband: Boring report

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Boring report
From: Doug Renwick <ve5ra@sasktel.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 11:13:31 -0600
During the past week, Europe has been workable from Boring,
Oregon on about
75 percent of the nights.  These have typically been via the
northern path
and my new EU beverage is really doing the job.

An interesting statistic is that the band is starting to
sound a lot more
like it did back in October - which only makes sense as we
are now about
the same distance from the winter solstice.

Also worked last night - UA4HBW, a couple of SMs and a G3.

Tree N6TR
tree@kkn.net

Yes, 160m has been rock'n here for the last two days.  Last
night copied from Eu:  G3FPQ, G3JMJ, OM2XW, DL8LAS, F???,
IK4GME, IK4WMA, I4EWH, OE8SKQ, RA4LW, RA6AX, UA3TCJ?,
UA4HBW, SM4CAN, SM5EDX & SV3RF.

Doug/VA5DX

Date: 2/19/2007 5:01 PM