Re: Topband: Boring Report

To: "Tree" <tree@kkn.net>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Boring Report
From: "LA5HE Ragnar Otterstad" <la5he@otterstad.dk>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 12:42:21 +0100
All signals were peaking up very well, but QSB would make it difficult to
finish a QSO quickly.  I suggest when you hear my call on a QSB peak, that
you just send mine once and a report twice and then BK.  I already know
your call, so sending that isn't very useful.  After we have exchanged
reports, then you can tell me about the WX.  :-)

It is a problem with too many people making too long calls !

The " burst methode " you suggest is higly recommended IMHO

73  rag  LA5HE