Re: Topband: Another stellar JA opening on 160 Meters!!

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Another stellar JA opening on 160 Meters!!
From: "EP Swynar" <gswynar@durham.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 17:48:27 -0500
On Monday 19th March Bill wrote...

> The best JAs may be yet to come.  Feb. 20-22 were excellent and Feb 24 was
not bad also.  Since February has
28 days, the 27.5 day cycle should fall on approximately the same calendar
dates in March.

**************************

Well, from my personal perspective here, I must say, I had a great day for
JA's on 21st February, with two stations worked & in the log...and then on
24th February, I REALLY hit pay dirt with four worked (an avbsolute FIRST
for me)...

Looking at the calendar, the belwether conditions that made the day of 24th
February so notable for me here should see a 27 day repeat --- fingers
crossed --- this coming Friday 23rd March...

Certainly the signs are all there --- I've been hearing JA stations with
respectable signals for two days now, and have managed QSOs with Alaska
twice already, i.e. Sunday & to-day.

Hopefully it's all a portend of nothing but GOOD things to come...!

~73~ Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ