Topband: FT-2000 for serious TB DXing?

To: Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: FT-2000 for serious TB DXing?
From: Paul Kelley N1BUG <paul.kelley.n1bug@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 18:00:49 -0400
I am trying to reach a decision as to what rig to get.

I would like to hear from any topband DXers who have used the
FT-2000. I am interested in any comments on this rig, good or bad,
but am especially interested in how well the receiver handles the
challenge of digging out weak CW in a band full of strong signals,
QRN, etc.

Please reply direct to me if you have used the FT-2000 or are
interested in the responses to this question. Thanks!

BTW: After having two rig failures in recent weeks, I have not been
around during this "off season" as promised. I will be back as soon
as I make a decision and buy a new rig!

73,

Paul N1BUG