Topband: Beverages Under Power Lines

To: <Topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Beverages Under Power Lines
From: "Wolfert, William R." <WWolfert@columbuspolice.org>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 09:16:01 -0400
Topbanders

Thanks so much for your input. I knew others would have walked this path
before. Of course, local conditions cause YMMV, but "keeping my
distance" appears most prudent. Keep diggin' em out!

73, Bill WR8K

BTW I just bought some 73 mix binocular cores and ordered a bunch extra.
It seemed last season a lot of guys were looking for some cores without
success (or wanting to pay the $25 minimum order). If you're interested,
contact me off list. No markup, just the price I paid with shipping.
Cores are $.38 ea. (yup, 38 cents!).