Topband: 4S7NE QSL Info

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: 4S7NE QSL Info
From: "Bill Tippett" <btippett@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 09:31:00 -0400
     I received the following from Nelson 4S7NE:

I have a problem with IRC.  It cannot be changed in the local post
office. I have to take it to Colombo General Post Office which is
50kms away, traveling itself costs me about 3 to 4 dollars. Anyway I
normally wait till I collect about 10 which takes some time and then
go to Colombo. Please tell others to not to send IRC. A G.S allows me
to buy stamp value twice that of an IRC. Please pass the word around.

 73s
 Nelson 4S7NE