Topband: EY8 Update

To: "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: EY8 Update
From: Nodir Tursoon-Zadeh <nodir.ey8mm@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 11:40:17 +0500
Ken EY8/K4ZW trying his best to operate 160 m but band is not really opens
to EU and NA. He made about 700 QSO on 160 and 80 (mainly 160). Ken is
trying hard to work NA stations but logged only VE1ZZ so far. VE1ZZ was not
very strong. Today we will concentrate on QRL and will also need to refill
generator. Only promising thing is that EU signals got a little stronger.

I have updated my Logsearch page today. I am getting many e-mail messages to
check my log for qso. Please see logsearch page first. That log includes CQ
160 contest now. In case you are not in log please be patient. I will reply
to all questions in a little while. Please note that me and Ken K4ZW has
business tasks which has priority. Than second priority to operate 160
meters. We have constant lack of time so please understand us correctly.

--

Regards,

Nodir Tursoon-Zadeh
EY8MM