Re: Topband: FW5RE and Topband

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: FW5RE and Topband
From: Agelos-SV3RF <sv3rf@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 12:48:25 -0800 (PST)
> Agelos, if you have proof that fake QSO's were made, please send it to me
> in private to either HA0DU@dx.hu or FW5RE@ha0du.com
>
> 73 es DX
>
> Steve HA0DU

Steve and all,
Unfortunately I don't have any proof this time, and also it's sad we have to
behave like
detective Pouaro in the old famous movie film.
Anyway I read all the responses on the reflector and several off very
interesting indeed.
Some good friend and top DXer on this band has a list of stations which they
use to send repeatedly report to FW every day they
see the spot in the cluster, sometime even when FW was already QSYed on 80m 10
minutes earlier.!!!
I think the 'key' is the correct Time which is written in the log of the DX
station and the Time written on the QSL card from the station requesting the
reply.
Cross-check, give 1-2 minutes '+-'  for to cover any potential time error and
confirm the QSO if it is within this range.
If not reject it.
I believe 'hope' this practice which is the correct way of QSLing will reduse
the problem.
GL Agelos SV3RF