Re: Topband: New moderator

To: topband@contesting.com, Tree <tree@kkn.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: New moderator
From: Larry Molitor <w7iuv@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 09:08:49 -0700 (PDT)
Bill certainly does desreve to be recognized for the outstanding job he has
done over theyears. While I sometimes disagreed with his decisions to post or
not to post, I cannot argue with success. The Topband list is the most
civilized and informative list of all those I subscribed to.
Bill, thank you for your service and dedication!
Tree, Bill is going to be a tough act to follow but if anyone can handle it,
I'm sure you can. Good luck and have fun!
73, Larry
Larry - W7IUVDN07dg - central WAhttp://w7iuv.com