Re: Topband: New moderator

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: New moderator
From: "Tod -ID" <tod@k0to.us>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 16:25:04 -0500
I have a great deal of respect for Bill's moderation of this reflector. As
someone who had several posts 'delayed' over the years I never felt the 'delay'
was arbitrary. I always felt that Bill was doing the correct thing for reflector
members and I was the person who should have done more filtering before sending.

Bill certainly has my thanks for his long service in skillful moderation of this
reflector.

Tree, if you do as well you should feel really good about yourself. [My guess is
that you will do a fine job].

Tod, K0TO