Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna Modeling needed 160 vertical

To: towertalk@contesting.com,topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna Modeling needed 160 vertical
From: Ed Stallman <n5dg@airmail.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 19:13:05 -0500
I would like to thank everyone for their help and wisdom . I do have
the ON4UN low-band book edition 4 and from the emails I've received
on and off the reflector I'm starting to put it all together in my
head. I will have the 4 inch irrigation tubing here before the
weekend . hope to join the fun soon. GL everyone with Gloriosos on top-band

Thanks again Ed N5DG