Topband: at last..a new tower is up

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: at last..a new tower is up
From: Sante - IK0HBN <ik0hbn@libero.it>
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 23:20:15 +0200
Hi topbanders,
at last after several years of troubles last Saturday my tower went
up, to support a Spitfire system for 160.
I'd like to acknoledge a lot of friends who helped me during these years.
First of all
Luis, IV3PRK who calculated the lenght of tower and its gamma match
and capacitive hat.
Many thanks to all of you who suggested ideas and the way to avoid problems.
At moment is only a 34 metrs out_of_ the_ground pole, but I hope
within few weeks to have all the radials and parasitic elements up.
Below a 6 minutes movie taken by my since ever friend Tony, I0GOJ who
travelled 200 Km. by car for the event.
Ciao for now and hope to hear all of you on Stew Perry contest.
Sante
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEKLVgU1B50>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEKLVgU1B50>gEKLVgU1B50