Re: Topband: Noise Cancellation Options?

To: "Walter Miller, AJ6T" <aj6t@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: Noise Cancellation Options?
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 09:25:12 -0400
The DX Engineering unit designed by W8JI has been reported by many to
work better than either MFJ.  But don't all such units depend on there
being single sources of noise?  If you have multiple sources I'm not
sure it will do you any good.

73, Pete N4ZR
New Articles Daily - the Contesting Compendium at http://wiki.contesting.com
The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com