Re: Topband: INV-L with traps

To: cris blak <cyo3fff@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: INV-L with traps
From: DAVID CUTHBERT <telegrapher9@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 10:45:51 -0600
Cris,

your VSWR measurements point to a system loss resistance, referrred to the
antenna feedpoint, of 5 to 10 ohms. This assumes that the matching
transformer is working well. The radiation resistance of your antenna on 160
meters is a bit under 14 ohms.

Can you tell me the VSWR bandwidth? Such as between the 2:1 and 3:1 VSWR
points? To eliminate the matching transformer from this puzzle can you also
take measurements without the transformer?

    Dave WX7G