Re: Topband: BCB Filter (related to Antenna Analyzer question)

To: <richard@karlquist.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: BCB Filter (related to Antenna Analyzer question)
From: "Michael St. Angelo" <mstangelo@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 15:24:42 -0400
Rick,

900 feet? What type of coax are you using?

You could probably cancel out the coax by using a VNA like the AIM4170 of
N2PKVNA and performing a OSL calibration at the antenna end. You would get
lots of exercise walking back forth to to switch between the open, short,
50ohm and actual load!

73,

Mike N2MS