Re: Topband: BCB Filter (related to Antenna Analyzer question)

To: Ian Wade G3NRW <g3nrw@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Topband: BCB Filter (related to Antenna Analyzer question)
From: Guy Olinger K2AV <olinger@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 12:58:54 -0400
I use sections of RG6 to remote the AIM4170, principally to tune parasitic
devices in place.  One caution doing that is to put a good common mode choke
at the remote end, and recalibrate the remote with it in place.

Doing the remote thing can get you into team operations and walkie-talkie,
etc., but the results are highly accurate and the results can be saved,
compared printed out, etc.  Having saved scans of feedlines and antennas are
very useful if one starts having troubles.

73, Guy.

Hi Rick,