Re: Topband: K4M on TopBand

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: K4M on TopBand
From: "Petr Ourednik" <indians@xsmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 16:44:42 +0200
Hello gentlemen,

I have the humble supplication...

Please stop the huge discussion like "they are gd ops cos I worked them"
or they are bd cos I did not cathced them during 4 nites" etc.

Who worked K4M or FT5 etc. is lucky. Who did not worked them has to try
it next time. Each DX-pedition is different in most aspects and our
setups are not like VoA BC stations so it's just hobby. I am pretty sure
that ops on the "other" side makes their maximum to satisfy us.

Sri for this bothering email.

CU on the air,
73 - Petr, OK1RP

BTW: I did not worked them too ;)