Re: Topband: LZ1ANA QSLing

To: Top Band List List <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: LZ1ANA QSLing
From: Henk Remijn PA5KT <pa5kt@remijn.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 09:01:18 +0100
I my country the bureau is free of charge and comes as part of the
membership to the national league.
I drop my cards at our monthly gathering and the bureau takes care of
everything.
Cost of a qsl card is only the printing.

I still dont understand why there are not more people using LotW, it
makes DXCC a lot cheaper.

73 Henk PA5KT

--
Henk Remijn PA5KT