Re: Topband: ARRL 160 Contest Scoring

To: "'Julius Fazekas'" <phriendly1@yahoo.com>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: ARRL 160 Contest Scoring
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 12:46:10 -0400

> I am assuming you're referring to SO HP as far as "winning".

Back in "prehistoric times" there was no HP/LP division only
single/multi op.  I think nighttime power restrictions were
still in effect back then.  I am referring to #1 overall.

With the modern rules, LP is much more competitive since the
DX contacts/mults are much less significant there.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV