Topband: TX3A

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: TX3A
From: Tree <tree@kkn.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 18:17:34 -0700
For those not following the progress of AA7JV on his way to TX3A, you can
read the latest here:

http://www.tx3a.com/

Latest entry:

We are now 130 nautical miles from Chesterfield. As forecast earlier, the WX
did deteriorate during the night and we are now in 2 to 3 meter seas, with the
boat rolling heavily. The winds appear to be moderating and we hope that the
rest of the trip will be more pleasant.

Our thoughts are with them for a safe trip.

73 Tree