Re: Topband: AAARRRAAGH ##$!@@!!

To: JOHN <shore1@xplornet.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: AAARRRAAGH ##$!@@!!
From: Art <k6xt@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2009 23:04:18 -0700
For me this nails it right on the head. I was there this AM  when Mr.
Tuner showed up on TX3A. Fortunately I'd already worked them. Fortunate
because Mr. Tuner was lots louder.

I cannot believe it was anything but deliberate QRM. Nobody worth his or
her salt does not have a tune up chart for knobology amplifiers like
mine. Or a self tuning amp for those who can afford them. Thus, anytime
I hear a tuner on a DX station, no question. Its intentional sick-O jamming.

73 Art