Topband: BAD FREQUENCIES Op Aid

Subject: Topband: BAD FREQUENCIES Op Aid
From: "Jeff Maass" <jmaass@k8nd.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 11:57:17 -0500
> Topband: BAD FREQUENCIES
>
> To:  <topband@contesting.com>
> Subject:  Topband: BAD FREQUENCIES
> From:  "k4pi" <k4pi@bellsouth.net>
> Date:  Wed, 4 Nov 2009 15:45:13 -0000
>
> Someone generated a list of bad frrequecies on 160 M
> for each continent in the past year or two. Does
> anyone know a web link?  Seemed like it was an 8
> lander that generated it..  73 Mike K4PI

Mike:

Someone else has already posted the link, but I am the
author of that "Topband Bad Frequencies" Op Aid. I'd
been keeping it for myself for many, many years, and
opened it up for others a few years ago.

I last updated it before CQWW 160 CW last year. It's
proven useful during our operations from PJ2T on Curacao.
I'm always interested in corrections and additions.
http://www.k8nd.com/TopbandBadFreqs.pdf

Another Op Aid I have is a list of Topband Allocations
in DXCC countries, started by Dennis K0CKD many many
years ago, and maintained for the past several years by
me. Again, updates and corrections are welcomed any time!
http://www.k8nd.com/Radio/Planning/CQWW160/160FrequencyAllocation.pdf

73,  Jeff  K8ND