Topband: Attention W0UCE

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Attention W0UCE
From: "Edward Swynar" <gswynar@durham.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 13:49:28 -0500
I apologize for my taking-up Reflector space & time like this...so please,
everyone just hit your DELETE button, unless of course you're W0UCE. Thanks!

W0UCE, I've already attempted to send you two e-mails re. a previous posting
here, and your server has rejected both. Do you have an alternate address to
w0uce@nc.rr.com where I might be able to contact you?

Thanks to everyone for your kind indulgence in this regard...

~73~ de Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ