Topband: QSL help for TT8JFC from February 1998

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: QSL help for TT8JFC from February 1998
From: k8gg@voyager.net
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 13:32:45 -0500 (EST)

Hi All,

I need some help getting a QSL card from TT8JFC because
I forgot to QSL immediately and by the time I started asking for a QSL
card I have been "stonewalled" by the operator and his QSL
manager wife WA4JZB who has probably let her license lapse.
The
operator was WB4MBU who is still listed at the same address in Lochloosa
Florida.

(He may be travelling and not home much as he is a
contractor for Motorola now)

Thanks for any suggestions
help etc.

73 & Merry Christmas