Topband: Thanks

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Thanks
From: Sante - IK0HBN <ik0hbn@libero.it>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 09:29:38 +0100
I wish to thank all the JA and USA stations that tonight show enough
patience to repeat several times their callsigns. At moment I am
using and inverted L high  34 m. with other several meters sloping to
ground, but the lack of an RX system made me almost deaf several
times due to the heavy QRN. This inverted L, by the way, permitted
me, after 27 yrs of radio, to QSO with my first JA on 160 meters and
several USA States.
Thanks agn.
Sante