Topband: First Stateside heard

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: First Stateside heard
From: jonathan white <jonathan.white20@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 15:47:18 +0000
Hi Topbanders.
Last night was a night to remember,no contacts made but heard first
Iceland at  around 53-58 with qrn,then K1GUN popped up at around 55-57
.I did not try calling  him as the TF3 couldn't hear me,with 100 w,and
other high powered stations were calling,this was around midnight local
time in UK.
What I need now is more horsepower under the bonnet, but my new
top/bottom loaded vertical is working ,
Now to finish of my mini K9AY.

                                                  73`s and a MERRY XMAS
to all our readers.