Re: Topband: How to find your Grid square for use in Stew Perrycontest

To: <herbs@vitelcom.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: How to find your Grid square for use in Stew Perrycontest
From: "Mike & Coreen Smith" <ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca>
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2009 17:55:37 -0400
I am an active 6m op....the EU's usually ask me for my "LOC" (short for
"Locator") so if they don't know what "GS" is, try
"LOC" (or I sometimes use "GRID")

CU later on tonight. . . .73 de Mike VE9AA LOC=?? OOPS, you'll have to read
it on air later, didididit didit

Mike, Coreen & Corey Smith
699 Rte 616 Keswick Ridge
NB