Topband: SDR ...

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: SDR ...
From: "Polkram" <polkram@it.pl>
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 19:07:52 +0100
Dear TB fellows

Honestly,

one SDR or SDR relay system is not a problem, technology always is ahead of
legislation,

for me even is not a problem if someone will make better result in DXCC
using SDR system. It is a problem of his conscience.

As long as human race exist,  always were cheaters trying to avoid  spirit
of the law.

This spirit of the low is a problem.

Everybody knows what  is all about in TB dx-ing, and SRD system have nothing
to do with it.

SDR system have much more common with my mobile GSM than with TB Dx-ing.

Have no doubt, the SDR's relay system will grow, but it will simultaneously
with normal TB activity.

If someone is going to cheat, doesn't matter if will cheat with SDR system
or with printer and Photoshop.

Best regards for all TBanders in New Year

Jacek

SP5DRH

"160-meters is a band for men, not for sissies!" - SM5EDX