Topband: Need Antenna Suggestion

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Need Antenna Suggestion
From: "Jo, YC0LOW" <yc0low@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 06:07:00 +0700
Hello all topbanders,

I have the possibility to use 100 ft (30+ meters) guyed tower in my new
workplace for topband operation during the coming CQWW 160m Contest.

Its height is higher than my 160m TX antenna at my home QTH (only 18 meters,
wire vertical).

I would like to obtain from you any suggestion of what would be the best antena
type for this temporary purpose which is practical to build (easy to find the
materials, locally) and it could handle a 1kW power output ( I have the linear
amp).

I hope I could provide decent YC signal to many contesters in this improving
topband condx.

Please, email me direct and thank you in advance.

73 de Jo, YC0LOW
UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK