Re: Topband: Interesting Observation

To: Brian Miller <brianmiller@xtra.co.nz>, topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Interesting Observation
From: cris blak <cyo3fff@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 14:04:41 -0800 (PST)
Hi Brian,

I'll not pass through the theory but I can give you a good reference from
Agilent:
"Agilent impedance measurement handbook"

http://cp.literature.agilent.com/litweb/pdf/5950-3000.pdf

I use the I-V method (not RF I-V) with an 10MHz oscilloscope and a T80-2 with
20 turns on it as a current transformer. With this simple set-up I got the I, U
and phase difference between theme.
As a RF source, I use the transceiver with less than 10W.

73 de YO3FFF
Cristi