Topband: Shunt fed tower

To: "Topband" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Shunt fed tower
From: "Phil LaMarche" <plamarc1@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 15:20:51 -0400
Several weeks ago Herb out lined his recommendations for shunt feeding a
tower and recommended it over the inverted L.  I have an L with the apex 55
ft.  My tower is 72 ft with a large Mosley Pro 67C at the top. I lost his
email.  Any recommendations?  He recommended 3 wires vs. one wire.

My tower is 8 ft from the lake and has many ground rods tied together all
over the place.  Lot is narrow and there is 5000 ft of wire down but only in
one direction along the lake.  Best I can do.

Herb, if you see this, give me more detailed instructions, please.

Thanks to all.

Phil

Philip LaMarche

LaMarche Enterprises, Inc