Re: Topband: Fw: Shunt fed tower

To: Topband <topband@contesting.com>, wb6rse1@mac.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Fw: Shunt fed tower
From: bruce whitney <zuceman@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 12:33:18 -0700 (PDT)
I have a little PowerPoint (in adobe .pdf) I put together on my 160M shunt fed
tower.
Send me a e-mail if you want it and I will send it to you directly.

Seems to work OK. I tapped the tower to get close to a 50 ohm resistive load -
but not too important with an omega match. The operational-set frequncy of the
MonstIR on top of the tower totally upsets the tuning - of course. I retract it
when on 160 so I don't have to tune the omega everytime.
73, Bruce