Topband: Boring Report - Europe!!

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Boring Report - Europe!!
From: Tree <tree@kkn.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 08:06:12 -0700
Last night - I could hear signals from SV3RF, F5IN and PA3FQA - all at their
sunrise peak.  Was fighting some summertime QRN however and couldn't copy
them very well.

G3ROO peaked up as well and made it into the log for my first Europe QSO of
the season.  Ian was filling in for Terry, G4AMT, who had to QRT before his
sunrise to get the fishing boats out.  I have been able to work Terry during
the past 3 years in August.

Finally - the day spent restringing the EU beverage pays off.

See you on the band.

Tree N6TR/7
Boring, OR
UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK