Re: Topband: WEB SDR'S and 'Cheating'

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: WEB SDR'S and 'Cheating'
From: "Gill Mail" <k5bg73@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 19:54:11 -0600
The very fact this discussion is even here or any where else makes me very sad.
Of couse it is cheating. What happened to our sense of fair play and just
wondering
who was out there on the other end using your OWN available resources.
Any DXer / contest station etc caught should be disqualified period IMHO.
As someone else said just use CQ100 if you call that radio.
73,
Bob, K5BG